Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. You must be over 18 to book & attend a Gingerline event
2. Once booked, tickets are non refundable & non transferable (this does not affect your statuatory rights).
3. Once your ticket is booked you will be texted the event location at 4:00pm on the day of your booking. The location will be a short walk from a station on the East London Overground (Highbury & Islington to Whitechapel stretch)
4. The Chambers Of Flavour event has multiple start times. Please check the dining time stated on your ticket carefully. Due to the complexity of this project latecomers will not be admitted.
5. If you are late for an event and are therefore refused access you will not be entitled to a refund
6. The menu at a The Chambers Of Flavour event is set and Gingerline is not obliged to provide alternatives, however, Gingerline will endeavor to accommodate your dietary preferences if supplied at the time of booking.
7. Gingerline reserve the right to deny admission or future booking to those who do not abide by the Gingerline Code of Secrecy when attending The Chambers Of Flavour event. That is, those who share details of the location of the event or the concept, including photographs, on any form of social media.
8. If you arrive drunk or are deemed too drunk to enter the experience by our team you will be refused entry without refund. The experience is much more fun if you drink in moderation for you and our team!
9. Guests are responsible for informing Gingerline of their own dietary requirements (minimum 48 hours in advance). Although Gingerline will make every effort to cater for food allergies, all meals are prepared in the same kitchen and therefore no guarantee can be given. Please note our food is produced in kitchens that handle nuts, so meals are not suitable for people with severe nut allergies.
10. The extent of Gingerline’s liability to you shall in no circumstances exceed the price of the goods and they shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages.
11. Gingerline reserve the right to cancel or change the time or date of any event at their discretion
12. If Gingerline change the time & date of your booking they will give you an opportunity to cancel your booking and will refund the ticket price only
13. Gingerline will not be liable for any additional costs, losses or expenses resulting from any cancellation of the event or any change to its time or date
14. Gingerline shall not be liable to refund ticket price or for any other penalty should the event be cancelled due to war, fire, strike lock-out, industrial action, tempest, accident, civil disturbance or any other cause whatsoever beyond their control.
15. Gingerline can accept no responsibility for any injury to guests and sustained whilst attending the The Chambers Of Flavour
16. Gingerline does not accept responsibility for the loss or damage of personal property belonging to guests
17. Any change to these Terms and Conditions will not be valid unless made in writing and signed by our authorised representative. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
18. If you’ve read this far, we’re very impressed. But just want to say, The Chambers Of Flavour is an experimental project. We ask you to come with an open mind and be relaxed. Just go with it. It’s more fun that way.